It is illegal to manufacture, sell, or possess methamphetamine in Minnesota. also illegal to possess methamphetamine precursor drugs with the intent to manufacture methamphetamine. The following posts help explain the laws on methamphetamine, including crimes and penalties for violations of the law, restrictions on the sale of precursor drugs, and regulations regarding the use cleanup of property used for manufacturing methamphetamine. The following posts are not legal advice. You should speak with an experienced Minnesota criminal defense attorney when facing legal consequences due to drug charges.
- Drug Classification
- Crimes and Penalties
- Juvenile Records of Methamphetamine Crimes
- Other Prohibited Acts
- Restrictions on Sale of Methamphetamine Precursor Drugs
- Regulation of Other Precursor Substances
- Regulations Regarding Property Used for Methamphetamine Manufacturing
- Cleaning Up Methamphetamine-Contaminated Property
This and any related posts have been adopted from the Minnesota House of Representatives Research Department’s Information Brief, Methamphetamine Laws in Minnesota, written by legislative analyst Jeffrey Diebel and Research Assistant Dariel Weaver.