FAQ for Estate Planning Clients of JUX Law Firm and Molever Law Firm

The following is a list of frequently asked questions from people whose estate planning needs were served by JUX Law Firm or The Molever Law Firm.

Where are my estate planning documents now?

You have the original documents. Those are the official versions. Your attorney probably kept copies in paper or electronic form. The attorney who prepared your estate plan is responsible for those copies. If you need copies, you should start by contacting the attorney who drafted your estate plan. If that fails, you can contact me.

Who will support me now?

You have many options. You are welcome to contact me. If another attorney drafted your estate plan, you can contact that attorney. Or you can hire an entirely different estate planning attorney.

What if I have questions about my estate plan?

You can contact the attorney who drafted your estate plan. You can contact me. Or you can contact an entirely different estate planning attorney in your area.

What if I need changes to my estate plan?

You are welcome to email me a list of the changes you need and I will provide you with a quote. If you prefer someone closer to your home, feel free to email me; I will do my best to provide you with a referral to an experienced estate planning attorney close to you. Of course, you are always welcome to contact any estate planning attorney to help you. You are not stuck with your original estate planning attorney.

How much are attorney consultations?

It depends on what you need. Each attorney has their own policy and process for consultations. When you contact the attorney, explain what you need and ask for a quote. The attorney will guide you through the process.

How can I get answers to other questions?

You can You can contact me.